Monday, January 18, 2010



I miss things. Many, many things.

First and foremost, the photo ain't an expression about lesbianism or love. I just kinda like it on this particular night, that is all.

I seem to like the photos from that particular assignment alot. Unplanned, but there's still meaning you can draw from it. The thought of having to do so much preparation for a final piece irks me a little. Especially with my mind in such a state.

Is it wrong to keep talking about the past, keep wanting for the past to return, and feeling disappointed when it doesn't?

I hope Friday'll happen. I hope the weekends'll happen. I hope I'll keep to my promises. I hope I won't disappoint anyone or make anybody sad. I hope I'll be able to think of others more often. I hope we'll all be happy. I hope I'll be able to make the people aorund me happy. That's all it takes for me to be happy.




Lyrics appear miraculously in front of you when you're feeling so deranged, forlorn, or maybe void of emotions sometimes.

I was awake for the whole of today, had high hopes and dreamt of soaring but the flame in me died after awhile - I didn't know what I was doing. In this school, with my books, the restless thoughts, those expectations, the people around me, the words I say.

Nothing feels real. We're all like the streetlight people, living just to find emotion.

No comments: